Motor Fleet Insurance

Our Motor Fleet Insurance is split in two

(1) Mini-Fleet Insurance is designed for business clients, whether you are a self employed business (sole trader / partnership) or company starting out or currently in business and have between 2 and 15 vehicles to insure. We can provide cover where you have one renewal date each year, one policy number and one claims telephone number to call. You can add, remove or change vehicles throughout the policy period and only pay for the number of days you need insurance cover for.
Cover can be restricted to named drivers, any driver aged 18+, 21+, 25+,30+ or 35+ or a mixture of driving restrictions may be available.his is a paragraph.

(2) Fleet Insurance is available from 4 or more vehicle and like the Mini-Fleet product we can include cars, vans, lorries or motorcycles. Having 4 or more vehicles to cover allows us to quote you from a far higher number of insurers from our selected panel of insurance companies.
We can build in legal expenses cover and breakdown assistance cover where required for total piece of mind should one of your vehilces break down or where you have been hit by a third party vehicle and need a like for like temporary replacement vehicle so you can carry on effectively your business actitities.

To arrange a quote is quick and simple. Just call us on 0345 46 799 01 to discuss your specific needs. If your a new start up with no personal no claims bonus, then we can still arrange competitively priced quotes for you, though should you have earned no claims bonus from a single vehicle policy or a multi-vehicle policy, we will need your no claims bonus proof [usually shown on your last renewal invitation / notice]. Also, for those on either a mini-fleet or fleet insurance, we would need to see your confirmed claims experience. Your current insurance company or insurance broker will have this and this is your document. You will need to request this e-mailed to you and then you can e-mail this over to our fleet manager, Nigel Spencer. Nigel's direct e-mail address is


Van Insurance is our most popular product as we can offer cover for new ventures / new start ups and existing self employed and business clients needing to insure the van for business and social use. Fully Comprehenisve and Third Party Fire & Theft covers are available and we can quote drivers from aged 18+, with Various payment options available to include Direct Debit with low deposits starting at just 10% of the total premium payable.


Courier Van Insurance will include the Use for the Carriage of Goods for Hire & Reward. The policy can be restricted to named drivers, which is far cheaper than Any Driver, but for those who don't know from day to another who will be driving, then Any Driver policies are available. We can include UK only and also European Cover with the option of including an RAC Breakdown Assistance cover or Call Assist cover for the larger long wheeled based vehicles. No matter if you are carrying out 1 to 5 drops and collections a day to multi-drop, we have a great solution. Please note some insurers will insist on seeing a good quality colour copy of your front and back of the photo card licence PLUS the online counterpart. Depending on the insurer chosen, we shall take you through this simple process.


Haulage Vehicle Insurance for the Carriage of Goods for Hire & Reward. Whether it be light haulage or continental use from vans to articulated lorries, we have the right cover available to you, Please note, all our insurers will need to see copies of drivers photo card plus online counterpart licences via the .gov site. We will of course explain this simple process at time of quote. We can also offer Goods In Transit cover along with Public and Employers Liability via a separate quick quote.


Business Car Insurance is designed for those individuals, partnerships or businesses / companies who use their vehicle for business use, a little like your office on wheels situation. All covers include cover for the car for business use, plus social, domestic and pleasure use. Please see our target market occupation categories.

  • Accountancy
  • Advertising
  • Architecture
  • Auditors
  • Dentistry
  • Financial Services
  • Health Care
  • Insurance Broking
  • Lawyers and Solicitors
  • Pharmacy
  • Property
  • Surveying

Just give our team a quick call on 0345 46 799 01 to arrange your quote and no claims bonus can be transferred from standard car or van insurance to your new Business Car Insurance policy.


Motorhome Insurance is available for UK and Euopean Use if needed, quick, simple and affordable cover is available. Our only stipulation for cover on conerted motorhomes is that the motorhome has been converted by a professional company, not a DIY project. All other purpose built are easily quoted and some of our specialist providers even offer Third Party, Fire and Theft cover as well as Fully Comprehensive cover.


Car Insurance is available to policyholders aged 20 and over. We have limited mileage policies, any driver policies and business use can also be included. We have insurers on our panel who will give up to 65% introductory no claims bonus, mirror your no claims bonus from one vehicle to another and we can also quote for multi vehicle policies with camper vans, motorcycles or expensive or high powered vehicles. With over 42 insurers and products on offer, we have supportive insuers offering great priced deals, even for those seriosuly convicted drivers plus those who have encountered multiple claims.


Home Insurance for your own personal home, whether it be a flat, apartment, house or bungalow or sited home - we have a fantastic range of insurers available to quote you. Cover can include personal possesions away from the home, high valued specific items, such as rolex watches and gold rings. Our panel of insurers will also provide cover for those properties in flood area's, suffered large losses or the first time buyer. We regularily deal with solicitors and cover can be arranged within the hour to e-mail documents to your solicitor if needing the documents before the completion of the sale can proceed.


Breakdown Insurance is available for your car, van, truck, motorcyle or camper van / motorhome. We use the RAC and Call Assist and prices start at just £35.00 for basic cover. To check the current prices and order online, click here or select the Breakdown Assistance tab on the menu above.

© Copyright Business Insurance Group