RAC Breakdown Assistance


Roadside ONLY

Roadside includes labour at the scene of the breakdown (but not labour at any garage to which the vehicle is taken).

If the RAC cannot repair the vehicle at the roadside, they will take the vehicle and up to 8 people to a destination of your choice up to 10 miles from the scene of the breakdown.

If you need to leave your vehicle at the garage, the RAC will reimburse you for taxi fares up to 20 miles.

Roadside cover is only available from at least 1/4 mile from your home.


Roadside, Recovery, At Home

All the above PLUS:

If the RAC cannot get your vehicle repaired locally within what they deem to be a reasonable time, they will take the vehicle and up to 8 people home or to a single address anywhere in the UK.

If you fall ill, and there are no passengers who can drive, you can use Recovery for assistance.

At Home allows you to use Roadside within 1/4 mile of your home address or where you normally keep the vehicle.


Roadside, Recovery, At Home, Onward Travel, European

All the above PLUS:

You are entitled to one of the following extra benefits once the RAC has decided you cannot get the vehicle repaired locally:

Replacement car hire.

Alternative transport costs.

Hotel accommodation.

You can use the Onward Travel benefits from your home or within a quarter of a mile of your home.

The RAC will arrange for your vehicle to be fixed at the roadside or towed to the nearest garage in 47 European countries.

English-speaking Incident Managers are available 24-hours a day.

The RAC will arrange for you, your vehicle and up to seven passengers to be repatriated to the UK if needed.

ORDER 12 Months RAC Breakdown Assistance

Please note all of our RAC products are non refundable should you wish to cancel at any point. They run for 12 months and you cannot upgrade or downgrade the cover level mid-term. We can amend your address and vehicle to be covered FREE OF CHARGE during the cover period.

Once your order is received we shall telephone you to take your secure credit or debit card payment